Monday 11 May 2015

Makit Needlework Fair - Peterborough


I had a great day at the Makit Needlework Fair yesterday. I caught up with customers whom I haven't seen for a year and met some lovely new ones too. I did take my camera with me, but it would have helped if the memory card had been in my camera and not in my laptop! I did take a picture of my stand with my phone, but let's not go there as I can sometimes be a bit of a technophobe and downloading pictures from my camera is one thing, but downloading them from my phone is a whole new story!!!
So, instead, I will share with you a couple of pictures of some new silk ribbon embroidery projects which I will be teaching during the course of the year. I will also be kitting them up and selling them as kits, so watch this space.
Wherever you are this week, I hope you enjoy the sunshine and find time to do a little bit of what you like doing the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment